- Solid Experience in Ruby On Rails, GIT, Mysql, AngularJS, MongoDb, Redis, Cassandra
- Familiarity with some of the Big Data tools like Hadoop, Splunk.
- Experience designing REST APIs.
- Solid Systems Engineering and Operations experience.
- Security compliance history and mastery of Linux RedHat command line.
- Experience on Cloud (AWS, Linode APIs).
- Solid experience with version control and repositories such as Git.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Icinga (Nagios), Ganglia, and etc.
- Solid experience with automated deployment, installation, and configuration of Linux systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in complex, multi-tier architectures.
- Thorough understanding of operating systems, networks, and DevOps automation techniques.
- Excellent system-level design ability.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high-level design.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Automate deployment, provisioning and monitoring tasks.
- Deliver scalable, robust, and high-performance systems.
- Handling of SSL and scalability issues.
- Develop software and processes for better utilization of underlying cloud resources.
- Optimizing performance, tuning SQL and caching techniques.
User Interface Designer
- A kickass portfolio demonstrating an understanding of fundamental design principles.
- Excellent eye for details. Can be borderline obsessive.
- Experience in working with websites and user interfaces.
- Super solid communication skills with the ability to express design ideas.
- Ninja level skills in using design tools such as Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator.
- Passionate about creating a user-friendly, unconventional experience.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time.
- Design and develop freaking cool user interfaces for the web, mobile, email and social media.
- Provide creative direction for all design needs, across all platforms
- Translate customer needs into defined, innovative user interfaces.
- Collaborate closely with the team to design, prototype and bring the user interfaces to life.
Customer Service Executive
- Polite and affable personality.
- 6 months of Experience in similar role would be preferred.
- Any Graduate having Excellent Communication in English.
- Fresher can also apply.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Addressing Customer queries via voice process.
- Resolving customer grievances.
- Maintain knowledge of current policies and processes.
- Follow up with customers and internal department wherever required.
- To identify and escalate priority issues.
- Strong fashion and styling sense with the ability to experiment and incorporate new trends.
- Super solid communication skills with the ability to express ideas.
- Excellent eye for detail and visual composition.
- Kickass portfolio demonstrating a variety of styling looks.
- Conceptualize, coordinate & conduct product shoots.
- Style and develop creative looks for studio and outdoor shoots, reflecting the brand ethos.
- Collaborate with the team to work on the Fashion Blog.
- Source, maintain and return props and accessories required for the shoots.
- Experiment with new standards and creative styling techniques.