At The Rolling Indian, we take every step possible to make sure that your product reaches you as quickly as possible. We understand that you are eager to wear your Premium Swadesi garment as soon as you can and so we work hard to service your order on time. We are totally committed to provide the right product as per your order in best quality, condition and time.
- Since each order is printed individually and inspected manually for ensuring the quality, we are careful in ensuring that the final product of your order is sourced and printed correctly and shipped to you at the earliest.
- We normally ship the product within 5 working days after you place your order with The Rolling Indian. The delivery through courier would normally take 2-5 working days depending upon your city/area. Therefore, the ideal delivery time would be between 7-10 working days, thereby taking up a maximum of Ten working days for your products to reach you. It can also be faster but rarely can be delayed by a day or two sometimes because of unforeseen circumstances.
- We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
- We only ship through reputed courier agencies like Bluedart, Fedex, Delhivery Express, DHL Express, Aramex INTL and SKY NET Worldwide Express, thereby providing you the apparels on time and in good condition.
- Note: If you feel that your product is damaged, please don’t take the delivery of the product. Immediately, call us or mail us your complaint with your order number (within 24 hours), we will help you with the same.
- The Rolling Indian provides you the updates of your order status. So, please check your order status in your My Account section at The Rolling Indian Shop or email us to find the order status. We will be happy to guide you.
- As per the Indian Tax Regulations, all the items delivered to you will be provided with an invoice mentioning the product prices including tax and shipping charges.
Domestic Shipping Rates
The Rolling Indian provides FREE SHIPPING for all purchases within India (unless intimated otherwise at the checkout page). If there is a charge due to certain limitation or costs, the exact amount will be visible to you during checkout. However, it would normally not be the case. So sit home, relax and order our products from the comfort of your home!
Cash On Delivery Charges: We will be charging a small amount of Approx. INR 100 for Cash On Delivery (COD) service.
Note Specific to our customers in Uttar Pradesh:If you are ordering in higher quantities and the order value is more than INR 5000 then the Courier delivery partner may ask you to provide Special Forms which is part of UP Regulations. So please keep them ready for the Courier team to deliver on time. Alternatively, you can order in lower Quantities for One order, keeping the total order value below Rs 5000/-.
In case of any queries on our shipping policy, please feel free to approach us at email@example.com or call us.